General PDF Guidelines
All PDFs uploaded should:
- Include copyright information at the bottom of the first page of music.
- Be sized for easy home printing. 8.5 x 11 or A4 are most common.
- Be formatted as portrait or landscape. We do not recommend uploading PDFs that have a mix of portrait and landscape pages.
- Be free of password protection or any kind of encryption.
- Please leave 3/8" on the bottom of the page for the receipt watermark we apply at time of purchase by a customer
In addition, here are some helpful tips for your PDF:
- Add a cover page as the first page of your PDF. A well designed cover will help market your piece. Use color, but not too much, as the music will be printed out by your customers and you don't want to use up all of their ink!
- 50% of your piece will be displayed online as "look-inside" preview images, with a maximum of 6 pages displayed.